Sunday, March 23, 2008

Have a Blessed Easter


Blessings to you this Easter Sunday, a time of renewal. The resurrection of Jesus marks a time of starting over for Christians. The Pagan new year just began on March 21 with the start of the Sun taking its turn in Aries, my astrological sign. I've always felt that the new year for me begins not on January 1, but on my birthday, the anniversary of my birth.

I wish you the best new beginnings possible. May you receive inspiration for new projects, attain new sales, sense new hope and joy and feel eternally youthful. Enjoy your day!

Blessed be.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

I hope you had a very Happy Easter, Diana!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Dianna Monroe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

Hey, Melissa

It was a fun Easter. Hope you had a great day, too.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home