Thursday, December 27, 2007




Thirteen Things about My List of Stuff to Do Before the End of 2007


The year is rapidly coming to an end, so I’m making my list and checking it twice regarding all of the things I have yet to experience and/or complete. With a countdown of only four more days to go, here’s what I’m scrambling to achieve before the end of the year:

1. Find my Montblanc pen The seven-figure deal could be coming any time now; I want to sign it in high style.

2. Find the party dress I want to wear to the wedding of my cousin who just had to get married on New Year’s Eve.

3. Donate – some household items to charity to lighten my tax burden.

4. Finish the synopsis for my erotica novel.

5. Renew contact with the Hollywood producer that had previously expressed interest in one of my film projects.

6. Crank up some Ethel Merman music and revise the synopsis for my time travel novel.

7. Take the Schipperke to the dog park at least one more time.

8. Have lunch with my critique partner.

9. Draft the query letter going out to agents regarding my tv sitcom.

10. Taxi my mom around town wherever she wants to go.

11. Do a blog run and visit my favorite blogs.

12. Begin drafts for a new 12-part series of posts here on this blog.

13. Do a little ritual to shed myself of everything that did not benefit me in 2007.

What do you have yet to accomplish before the close of 2007?


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

Great list, Diana! Now that I think about it, I really don't have anything on the "to do" list before the end of the year. I did take down my tree, however, so that's one less thing I have to do. :-)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Babe King said...

Y'know, I don't have time to make a list, but I think collapse in a heap to recover from Christmas has to squeeze in there somewhere. lol :-)

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the holidays off to work on my Goals, Dreams, and Resolutions for 2008.

Your list is great.

My To Do list this week is huge, because I just booked a job in Philly for next week, and have to get two weeks' worth of work done in a week.

Best wishes for 2008!

(And I've added you to my Daily Blog Reads -- I hope that's okay).

9:48 AM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

Hi, Melissa, Babe and Devon

Hope you all had a great start to 2008. I got most of the things done on my list and will keep plugging away at it, even as it grows.

Devon, way to go on the goals, dreams and resolutions work. You've set a fine example for me. I'm going to sit myself down and do that, too. Best wishes to you on your tight deadline, and thanks for adding me to your Daily Blog Read list.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home