Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Have a cool (belated) Yule! Happy Hanukkah! Have a bitchin' Boxing Day! May a keen Kwanzaa be yours! Have an engaging Emperor's Day! May you enjoy a swell St. Stephen's Day! And for the atheists, pick your day and have a good one.

I'm not trying to be politically correct here, just wanted to wish everyone a great holiday of his/her choice. I know there are many I didn't list, but I turned up a few that were new to me, so I've learned something today in my attempt to spread some holiday cheer. My intent was to be all-inclusive in sending out joy for the holidays. Sooooooooooo . . .

May you all get lots of kisses under the mistletoe, the gift you yearned for and time to spend with family and friends. Then get back to writing!

So I'll leave you for now with . . .

Happy Christmahannukwanzakaboxinempstevie Day!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scratches head. No wonder my kids used to sing happy birthday to Santa. Merry Christmas to you, too. Hope it's a corker.

the very un-PC Babe :-)

10:59 PM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

God bless you, Babe! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas. I'm making a toast tonight to those wild and crazy pre-PC times. Ahh, those were the days.

6:01 PM  
Blogger mernitman said...

Christmahannukwanzakaboxinempstevie! Now, why didn't I think of that?
Back at you, Diana.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

Hey, Billy

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you made lots of merry out at Joshua Tree.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

Hey, Missy!

I did have a nice family holiday. I hope you and your family had a great Christmas, too. Do you still have some of those goodies that you and your daughter made?

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home