Monday, December 03, 2007

In the Words of Mark Chesnutt . . .


"It sure is Monday."





It’s raining down Monday on me today. I’m working on a tight deadline, seeking out new projects, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, really just another day, but one at the start of a new week, heralding another four days of the same groove.

A friend passed on the link to a short video that made her laugh out loud and, God bless her, she sent it to me. I had a good laugh, and now I’m in more of a frame of mind to hit the ground running creatively today. I invite you to check it out and see if it doesn’t help you get your fingers tapping a bit more quickly on the keyboard. This newlywed couple definitely had it goin’ on. A little premeditated modus operandi of the conspiracy variety, well executed, can make for some stellar memories, especially when recording technology comes into play.

Enjoy.

Wedding First Dance

Godspeed and have fun getting in the zone today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

Hahahahaha - that was great! My husband and I should have done that - he has the personality for it!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home