Thursday, May 10, 2007



Got this idea last week from Robin, whose book "Alien Overnight" was just released. If you’re into erotica, go check it out!

Thirteen Things about Guys I’d Let Eat Crackers in My Bed



1. Anthony Hopkins I was never much of an Anthony Hopkins fan until I saw him in "The Mask of Zorro". My, my. He looked so good and he was SO Zorro.

2. George Clooney Aside from the acting talent and political activism, this guy’s just hot.

3. Howard KeelOkay, I know the guy is dead, but if I could go back in time 50 years . . . oh, yeah. His singing, dancing and acting - all spot on. If you haven't already seen him in "Kiss Me Kate" and "Kismet" , watch these films and you'll see what I mean.

4. Keanu Reeves C'mon. Why not? He's just so sexy.

5. Miguel Ferrer I find Miguel Ferrer incredibly sexy and I often find myself writing characters I envision him portraying.

6. Pete Duel Okay, another dead guy. But again, if I could magically be transported through time to spend a night or two with him, I would in a heartbeat. Check him out in "Alias Smith and Jones"
and you'll understand.


7. John Mayer Not only is he a handsome man, but his music is sexy, too.

8. David Caruso I'm not much for watching a lot of television, but I'll make time to check out Caruso.

9. Peter Boynton He owns a theatre in Vermont. He can sing, dance and act. He has such a presence on the stage, he sends chills up my spine. And he's obviously easy on the eye, too. He also portrayed Tonio Reyes on "As the World Turns."

10. James Remar He played Richard Wright on "Sex and the City", but I first saw him play Albert Ganz in "48 Hours". He's got that sexy bad boy look.

11. Anthony LaPaglia I've thought this guy was hot since I saw him play the obnoxious Simon Moon on the seventh season of "Frasier".

12. William Fichtner A talented actor that's most recently been seen in "Blades of Glory", "Mr. and Mrs. Smith", "The Longest Yard" and "Black Hawk Down".

13. Hunt Block Here's another talented actor who's been in "Knot's Landing", "Guiding Light", "All My Children" and most recently as Craig Montgomery in "As the World Turns."


Which of these 13 men would you let eat crackers in your bed? Which guy(s) would you add to the list and why?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

You don't have Daniel Craig on the list! For shame! ;-)

Oh, and Johnny Depp.

And Hugh Jackman.

AND...

Matthew McConaughy!!!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

Those all sound great, Melissa. I'll have to put them all on the next list of 13 guys I'd like to have eating crackers in my bed. It was so hard narrowing it down to thirteen.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

BLOL!!! You lost me after number 2, Diana! We have obviously have slightly different tastes in men. :D

11:27 PM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

I don't know if I have a slightly different taste in men than a lot of women, or if I just don't know a lot of the current popular studs out there.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home