Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Eight Things About Me



Melissa tagged me, so here goes...

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight Weird/Random Facts About Me

#1. I’m a lawyer and a Reiki Master Teacher.

#2. My first job was as a model.

#3. I make my own perfume.

#4. I read more nonfiction but write more fiction.

#5. I’m a fan of Jerry Reed music. (Sometimes a gal has to tap into her inner redneck.)

#6. I once dated a man old enough to be my father. My mother still cringes when the topic comes up.

#7. The dog I currently have I didn’t select. A friend went out to a shelter and thought she’d be perfect for me, so she got her. And my friend was right. The dog is perfect for me.

#8. I was first published when I was 15, and I sold my first fiction writing project in only 20 minutes.

I don’t know eight other people with blogs that haven’t already been tagged, so I guess it stops here. Is anyone here surprised by anything in my list of eight?

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

I gotta say, I never thought you'd be a fan of Jerry Reed! ;)

Thanks for sharing your list. :)

BTW - I love your new pics! You're lookin' GOOD, girl!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

Thanks for your kind words, Melissa. I LOVE Jerry Reed music! Amos Moses and East Bound and Down are two of my favorites.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Tanveer said...

health biofield
health biofield
health biofield
health biofield
health biofield
health biofield
health biofield
health biofield
health biofield

1:42 AM  
Blogger trip customer said...

local list
local list
local list
local list
local list
local list
local list
local list

12:31 AM  
Blogger Gemstelecom said...

cable internet providers toronto Choosing the right internet service provider can be a daunting task. But by considering your needs and doing some research, you can find the perfect provider for your home or business. We hope our list of the best cable providers in Toronto has helped make your decision a little easier.

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home