Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Carols for the Slightly Unbalanced




Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...........

7 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Parker said...

Hehe... i love this! Going to send it to my sister right away. Thanks for sharing, Diana. :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

I love this, too! :D (Sad how many people I know who'd be singing this stuff...)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

Those are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh on this dreary December morning!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AT 4 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS, I'M SINGING THEM ALL.
MERRY CHRISTMAS PRINCESS

1:24 PM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

At 3 days until Christmas and plugged into corporate America for the day, I'm screaming those Christmas carols.

Merry Christmas!

9:45 AM  
Blogger redtown said...

Here's two more--

Compulsive Hoading Disorder: Away in a Manger, no room for a bed or anything else

Oppositional Defiance Disorder: I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus so I burned down the house

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL These are so funny. Lots of Love!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home