Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanks!

Thanks to all of the many wonderful people who have been a part of my life this past year. Family, friends, co-workers, the mystery people who performed random acts of kindness just to perform random acts of kindness. Special blessings go out to the writers, though. Fellow writers are the ones who usually "get" you. They can kindly point out the holes in your story and tell you when you need more character development. They know what it's like to want to finish a story but at the same time be so sick of it that you never want to look at it again. Blessed are the writers. They put into words what many fear to say and what others fear to think.

Extra special blessings to my bestest and life-long pal, Kimber. Words can't begin to describe how thankful I am to have you as my friend.

Now get out there and enjoy those turkeys, giblets and cranberries!

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

Amen, Diana! You have a happy and safe Thanksgiving, too!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Diane! Great site! Love it! Hope you have a happy thanksgiving. Love ya!


-:)Lauren-

4:34 PM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

Lauren,

You know I had an awesome Thanksgiving because I got to spend it with you. Thanks for visiting the site and for your kind words. Hope you'll come back again and leave some more comments. If you know of some good resources on the Web for writers, let me know and I'll add them to the links here.

I LOVE YOU!

Aunt Diane

6:17 PM  
Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

So glad you had an awesome Thanksgiving, Diane, and so glad you're my friend. :-)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home