Sunday, November 19, 2006

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

I have some fun, interesting, beautiful friends. While on a trip to New York, Stephanie bought me a copy of William Kotzwinkle and Glenn Murray's book, "Walter the Farting Dog." She is going to be writing a children's book in the near future. Randy is my dieting/nutrition/fitness guru. I lost 100 pounds last year and Randy helped me get there. I got myself on "The Randy Diet." Randy told me that I could eat as much as I wanted whenever I wanted of fruits, vegetables and proteins and lose weight and keep it off. He's right. Randy is currently writing a book about golf. He is the world champion hickory golf professional player.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Parker said...

Hey, great new pic, Diana! It looks beautiful.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

Yay for friends! I feel blessed to have so many wonderful friends in my life.

LOVE the new pic, Diana. You look FABULOUS!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

You gals ROCK!!! God Bless you both.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

I already said "Great picture!" at my blog, but...great picture! Pictures. :D You're very photogenic.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Diana Celesky said...

Robin,

You're a saint. May your first book hit the New York Times Best Seller List.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home